Thursday, May 27, 2010

An Entirely Inadequate Post


I think most animal advocates are reeling from the latest exposed cruelty (Jack's write-up; note – the footage is as bad as it gets; one long-time member wrote: "Reading the article, I was thinking, 'Yea, yea, I've seen it all before."  I was wrong.  These images are going to make me insane.  I just can't believe we are that evil.").

There is very little I can say that would be even remotely appropriate, just that this is why Vegan Outreach focuses on creating as much real change as possible – letting as many people as possible know the truth, getting as many people to start making real change.

Yes, I know how inadequate that is.

Some links:


Be well  – the animals need each and every one of us.

-Matt

Please consider promoting this post with ShareThis. Thanks.