Friday, May 21, 2010

Weekend Opportunity! (And Friday Night Video)


Note -- Team Vegan is very close to reaching $25,000!

You could be the donation that puts us over the top! You can donate to a member of the team, or to the general fund.

Today's featured Team Vegan is Melissa Alles, who writes:

I'm a big fan of Vegan Outreach's positive, compassionate, and well-reasoned approach to the issues surrounding our food choices. With my back issues I won't be running any races, but I will be riding my bikes into the ground powered by whole grains, legumes, veggies, fruits, and other things that don't have pain or fear responses. Denizens of the plant kingdom, beware!

Please consider a donation to Melissa, or to the general fund --  your donation will be doubled, dollar-for-dollar!

And for your Friday video, here's former leafleter's Clonie.

Please promote this post with ShareThis. Thanks!