Wednesday, October 27, 2010

In Germany, a New American Vegan, via Prague!



I'm a military spouse living on an Army base in Germany. My husband, son and I were walking through Prague's Old Town where I was handed your booklet. I read it, and it haunted me. It took 2 months, but it percolated in the back of my mind until I became a vegan three days ago. I just decided that I didn't want to pay people to do that to animals. I am finally at peace with my diet. 

You mention on your website that everyone likes to be successful.  Well, I'm officially one of your statistics.  And as the parent and the shopper for this home, I have the ability to influence at least two other individuals' choices.  
-RP, 10/26/10

Above, Anne Green, VO's  Director of Development and Programs, enjoys an amazing vegan spread in Berlin.