Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Only Days Left / Lana Feedback



There are only 10 days left to help Vegan Outreach meet our End of Year Matching Challenge! Please help us put all the matching money to work for the animals!

Our ME to FL leafleter Lana recently posted this to the Adopt a College list:

Good leafleting today at Boca Ciega HS.
I recently mentioned something about wishing I could physically rescue animals from slaughterhouses. But I know rescues would never stop the endless flow of animals, and working at the root of the problem -- the consumer demand for animal products -- is the best way to help the most animals in the long run.        
As Matt recently said, "This work is both a tribute to the forgotten and the best way to create the compassionate world we all desire." The "unnamed, unseen, and uncomforted" animals are in my mind when I take this information to people, and I'm grateful to Vegan Outreach for working so hard to be practical and efficient at bringing the unseen into the hearts and minds of people. Thank you everyone for all you do.
Happy holidays and happy, compassionate New Year. 
—Lana Smithson, 12/17/10

.