Saturday, September 10, 2011

Website Feedback


Yesterday, we got two emails; the first from JR:

I'm glad that I stumbled across your website. Although I am new to being a vegetarian, I am very passionate about ending the cruelty to animals. I plan to hand your booklets out to others in my local community.
Thank you for everything you do!

And from CH in Belgium:

I actually just wanted to congratulate you guys on this amazing website. Tomorrow, I am doing my first leafletting. I was very nervous, but your articles on vegan advocacy really helped me to have a more clear vision on what I have to do tomorrow, and also made me realize that I don't have to be angry on meat eaters because I will not help the animals. It really changes my whole perception on how to do vegan campaigning and approach people.
And I will suggest to the animal right group for which I volunteer to adopt a college.

Eric Griffith helps more U GA students learn the truth.