Thursday, December 8, 2011

Use This Holiday Season To Change Lives!

The folks at Reducing Suffering suggest asking for donations:

...Considering how much suffering can be prevented by a single dollar, it's tragic to consider what the money is used on instead. ... Instead, I suggest asking your family and friends to make a charitable donation on your behalf. I sent an email to those who might give me gifts requesting that, if they do give anything, please make it a donation to Vegan Outreach in my name. I encourage readers to consider trying this as well.

The donations will definitely change lives! E.g., Linda Bower reports:

James Wildman is doing vegan presentations at SW High School this week and next. I've been bringing soy and coconut milk ice cream sandwiches. Thought you might like to see this photo I took this morning. The kids have been really receptive.

ShareThis