Sunday, April 1, 2012

Sunday Misc


"My name is Geena and I'm 15 years old, and I recently saw someone handing out your booklet. I ignored it at first, but once I got into school I saw many people reading it, so I decided to pick one up. Oh my god. I had no idea what those poor animals had to go through. I have made a decision and decided not to eat any type of meat (including chicken). You really made me see things differently. Thankyou :)"

Iowa Ag-Gag Hypocrisy

Responses to Nonvegans

More Bogus B12 Claims

"I just can't thank you enough for posting blog entries like the last one that ended with 'Give people what they want!' It bothers me so much when other vegans tell me, about the 'fake' meat products, 'OH, I would NEVER eat those.....etc.etc.' I've been vegan for almost a year now, and so has my boyfriend, and had it not been for products like Tofurkey and Gardein, I don't know if it would be as easy for us to do. People have to realize that our main focus should be what helps the animals!!!"

Can't take her eyes off the booklet,
at Edinboro University.