Friday, July 6, 2012

St. Louis Story


John Oberg saves the day:

"Today I had one of the my most meaningful moments of the [Warped] tour. A group of three girls were walking by and I overheard one say, 'I got this before and went vegetarian right after!' I stopped them and asked her [middle, below] if she was still vegetarian. She said no, so I asked why, to which she replied that she accidentally ate chicken once and felt like she could no longer be a vegetarian because of this one slip. I explained how vegetarianism wasn't about purity and that I've accidentally ate non-vegan in the past and didn't let it stop me from continuing on with my ethical commitment. She instantly said she would go vegetarian from this point on. At the end of the conversation, she said, 'Thank you for changing my life!'"