Friday, October 26, 2012

Quick Feedback


At the British Columbia Institute of Technology
Brian sends along these comments from the recent batch of online requests for the Guide:

Booklet was passed to me @ First Friday in Phoenix, AZ! I've been trying to eat less meat, and this is def helping to push me along.
-VD, 10/6

I heard about it awhile back especially at the Vans Warped Tour '12 Pomona stop, when I got a small booklet of it I read it and was like Wow, I wanna be a vegetarian or even if possibly a vegan I dislike the cruelty of animals and everything.
-CE, 9/29

I got one of your booklets when I was on vacation at an ice cream stand, it's a real eye opener.
-TM, 10/2

After Warped Tour I was handed a Cruelty Sucks packet and I just sat down and read it. It truly opened my eyes to animal cruelty so I thank you.
-MD, 10/7