Friday, December 14, 2012

Friday Feedback


I just want to say that I was given one of your booklets on when I was on my way home from school. I didn't want to read or see the pictures, but I finally came to the understanding that if I want to change, I need to see the disturbing sights. I have always loved animals, but I needed to know what goes on behind the scenes. Nobody really thinks about how that "juicy" steak got to their plate and what the animals endure. Since that day, I changed and never will eat a piece of meat again. Spread the word because it works.
-AO
Quindaya Williams,
ready to change another life.

From a Guide request:
Was given a flyer changed my whole outlook and would really like to go vegan. I can be one more vioce.
-MS

With a donation to the Matching Opportunity:
You guys do such amazing work. I have ordered your pamphlets to hand out in NYC, but reading your newsletter is the only time I can think about animal welfare and feel some sort of hope. When I've given money to [other groups], I'm not sure where it's going, but with you I know it will be put to good use. Thank you so much!
-RH