Saturday, December 8, 2012

"The poor animals being tortured and killed"



As he does with all his endless new friends, Brian followed-up with Naomy (above; originally mentioned here). She replied:

I'm not going to lie -- I did bite into a piece of McDonald's breakfast sandwich. But that went bad -- right when I swallowed, I threw it up. The first thing that popped in my mind was the poor animals being tortured and killed. I've been doing good since then -- actually lost some pounds, 'cause I don't go out and eat burgers any more. LOL: I eat veggie burgers now! Let me tell you how good those are. :)

I'm glad I made the choice not to eat meat anymore.

Way to go, Naomy (and Brian)! 

Want more stories like this? It's easy! Just click here!

More pics from Brian:


Soleil, Rashmi, Brian, Kitty, Jessica at UC Berkeley
Rashimi at Berkeley
Rashmi, Soleil, and Jessica