Monday, May 13, 2013

Bower Power, and Depression and Vitamin D


Jack passes along this report from a reader:

“You might be interested to know that since I started following the recommendations in Vegan for Life my depression has all but cleared up (I think mainly as a result of taking 1,000 IU of vitamin D each day as well as a small DHA/EPA supplement). I’ve had depression since I was a child and I can’t tell you how nice it is not to feel miserable all the time. Depression runs in both sides of my family. The fact we live in [city omitted] where it rains nine months of the year doesn’t help matters. So while I still take antidepressants, the change in diet has been a huge boost.”


And Linda Bower (in the back; click for larger) has been doing amazing school outreach in the Miami area! You can support her work by clicking here!