Thursday, November 21, 2013

Post Update, Animated Ecard, and Feedback


Side note: Some people weren't able to access the "A Better World, A Better Us" article. We've updated the post with the relevant excerpts.


Also, thanks for the ecard, Arlene -- LOL!




Finally, recently received this message:

"I decided to go vegan this past April and I haven't looked back! I've always had a passion for animal welfare and realized I wasn't doing enough. Going vegan was just the beginning. I wanted to get more involved in animal rights and recently joined the newly formed Charlotte branch of The Humane League. One of the first things I learned was that The Animal Activist's Handbook is a MUST read. I learned a lot from it and have already to put it into practice. I want to be the most effective animal advocate I can be. Thank you so much for writing this book, the work you do with Vegan Outreach, and all other efforts in ending animal suffering."